Skip to content

Bulky Pickup Saturday 4/26/2014

April 21, 2014

I don’t know why they do not put this on the town calendar.

If anyone is interested, I have a sit on mower and a toro roto tiller.  Both ran when stored several years ago and both were stored with gasoline plus stabil.  If you are interested in either or both, call me at (781) 594-6062 (work phone forwarded to my cell phone).  Both are free.

Curbside Bulk Waste: All items must be curbside by 7:00 am,
the day of collection. Acceptable items include, but are not
limited to the following: Mattresses, Bureaus, Couches, Chairs,
Desks, Large Children’s Toys.
Construction Debris: No “piles” of construction debris will be
collected. Not to exceed 50-pound bundles or barrels. Not to
exceed five feet in length. Carpets (rolled, folded & tied, not to
exceed 50 lbs.).
You can schedule delivery of a roll-off container to remove
large or small quantities of Construction & Demolition Debris
and other Bulky Waste Items (non-metal) from your home or
business that exceed the curbside limit of 50 lbs.
As of 2008, the State of New Hampshire prohibits the disposal
of certain hazardous materials at landfills, incinerators and
transfer stations. The following items will not be collected as
part of your regular weekly service:
TV’s, Electronics, Monitors, Fluorescent Bulbs, Tubes,
Thermometers, Thermostats, Batteries, Any Items Containing
Mercury & Lead.
Please call Casella at (888) 903-7240 to schedule an
appointment to properly remove these items.

Appliances: Fees and appointment REQUIRED. Not limited to
the following items…
$25.00: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Hot Water Heater, Stove
Furnace (non-brick), Dehumidifier.
$50.00: Monitor, TV, Refrigerator, Freezer, Air Conditioner.
TV’s and electronics may be collected in accordance with the
bulk item regulations listed above.
Mercury-containing lamp tubes and bulbs, and several other
electronic waste items can be managed appropriately through
Casella’s e-Waste Program by visiting
or by simply calling (888) 903-7240 for more information.
Homeowners should check with municipal offices for acceptance
of these items at local solid waste facilities or household
hazardous waste (HHW) collection days.


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: